atom feed14 messages in org.apache.velocity.userRe: Incompatibilities in VELTOOLS fro...
FromSent OnAttachments
Christopher SchultzJul 19, 2011 2:14 pm
Christopher SchultzJul 19, 2011 2:39 pm
Christopher SchultzJul 19, 2011 2:44 pm
Christopher SchultzJul 19, 2011 3:06 pm
Nathan BubnaJul 19, 2011 4:55 pm
Nathan BubnaJul 19, 2011 5:03 pm
Nathan BubnaJul 19, 2011 5:11 pm
Christopher SchultzJul 20, 2011 8:23 am
Christopher SchultzJul 20, 2011 8:26 am
Nathan BubnaJul 20, 2011 8:28 am
Christopher SchultzJul 20, 2011 8:32 am
Nathan BubnaJul 20, 2011 8:45 am
Christopher SchultzJul 20, 2011 8:50 am
Claude BrissonJul 20, 2011 9:44 am
Subject:Re: Incompatibilities in VELTOOLS from 1.4 -> 2.0 (was: Disappearance of LinkTool.setRelative)
From:Nathan Bubna (nbu@gmail.com)
Date:Jul 19, 2011 5:11:58 pm
List:org.apache.velocity.user

the createURI method ignores query params for opaque URIs, that's the only explanation that seems possible to me with what i know of your code. it's been years since i wrote all this, so i don't recall all the vagaries of the URI class and opaque URI handling. but it definitely seems wrong to not allow params on a mailto link. i'd say that needs to be fixed. i've no idea when i'd be able to get to that.